Bristol Police Log for Jun. 24
BRISTOL — Between June 7 and 13 Bristol police completed 12 foot patrols, conducted two car patrols, monitored traffic during school dismissal twice, and checked security at Mount Abraham Union High School seven times, at Bristol Elementary School seven times, and at local businesses seven times.
Police also completed two fingerprint requests, verified one vehicle identification number, conducted one welfare check without incident, and facilitated the return of one lost debit card.
In other recent activity, Bristol police:
• On June 7 helped someone in the Maple Street area obtain mental health services.
• On June 7 responded to a complaint of a barking dog in the Plank Road area and issued the owner a warning.
• On June 8 handled a delayed report of damage to a vehicle that had been parked on Prince Lane.
• On June 8 responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle in the East Street area and determined it was an authorized property maintenance vehicle.
• On June 9 issued Vermont Civil Violation Complaints to juveniles for possession of tobacco and marijuana.
• On June 9 conducted a welfare check in the Morgan Horse Lane area and helped someone obtain services from the 5-Town Partnership Group.
• On June 9 investigated a complaint of dog neglect on Lower Notch Road but observed no problem.
• On June 10 conducted a foot patrol at Robinson Elementary School in Starksboro during student arrival.
• On June 10 received a report of a barking dog on Plank Road and issued the owner a civil complaint ticket.
• On June 11 directed traffic during the Bristol Elementary School drive-by sixth-grade graduation event.
• On June 12 patrolled Mount Abraham Union High School during graduation.