Bristol Police Log: Winooski woman cited for simple assualt
BRISTOL — On June 2, after responding to a threatening complaint, Bristol police cited Lori Jackson, 42, of Winooski for simple assault.
Between June 1 and 7, Bristol police completed nine foot patrols, checked security at Mount Abraham Union High School six times and at local businesses five times, completed at least two fingerprint requests, facilitated the return of two lost cellphones and verified one Vehicle Identification Number.
The department also assisted Bristol Rescue once.
In other recent activity, Bristol police:
• On June 1 began investigating a motor vehicle complaint.
• On June 4 responded to a 911 hang-up, which turned out to have been a misdial.
• On June 4 began investigating a suspicious complaint.
• On June 4 began investigating a complaint about a motor vehicle spinning its tires on the roadway.
• On June 4 responded to a report of a loud motorcycle speeding in the area, located the motorcycle and warned the operator.
• On June 6 assisted with the graduation ceremony at Mount Abraham Union High School.
• On June 7 responded an incident involving a family verbal dispute and determined that no action rose to the level of an offense.