Vermont State Police Log for Nov. 12
ADDISON COUNTY — On Nov. 3 at approximately 5 p.m. Vermont State Police responded to a report of a family fight in Starksboro. After investigating, a trooper reported that Gary Bushey, 45, of Colchester had caused bodily injury to a household member.
Troopers at the state police barracks in Williston took Bushey into custody and transported him to the New Haven barracks for processing.
Troopers in New Haven cited Bushey for domestic assault.
That was the only incident between Nov. 1 and 10 for which Vermont State Police operating out of the New Haven barracks issued details.
Vermont State Police also published a daily incident summary, which doesn't list all of their activity but provides a snapshot of some of the work troopers carry out. Here are the incidents reported for the New Haven barracks in the daily summaries over the past week.
• Nov. 3, 9:09 a.m., larceny, Route 17, Starksboro.
• Nov. 3, 2:28 p.m., citizen assist, Route 7, New Haven.
• Nov. 3, 4:23, p.m., suspicious person or circumstance, Delorm Road, Leicester.
• Nov. 3, 4:40 p.m., family disturbance, Ruby Brace Road, Starksboro.
• Nov. 5, 8:05 a.m., agency assist, Route 7, Leicester.
• Nov. 6, 7:54 a.m., motor vehicle/disturbances, Morgan Horse Farm Road, Weybridge.
• Nov. 6, 9:05 a.m., traffic crash non-reportable, Halpin Road, New Haven.
• Nov. 6, 1:32 p.m., suspicious person or circumstance, Dallinger Road, New Haven.
• Nov. 6, 4:57 p.m., assault/intimidation, Bedford Road, Ferrisburgh.
• Nov. 6, 11:26 p.m., suspicious person or circumstance, South Middlebrook Road, Ferrisburgh.
• Nov. 7, 9:31 a.m., traffic crash non-reportable, South Main St and Leicester Whiting Road, Whiting.
• Nov. 9, 9:35 a.m., agency assist, high manor park, Waltham.
• Nov. 9, 11:14 a.m., false alarm, Big Hollow Road, Starksboro.