Vermont State Police Log: Troopers respond to accident in Whiting
ADDISON COUNTY — Vermont State Police operating out of the New Haven barracks issued one press release detailing troopers activity between Feb. 3 and 10.
On Feb. 5 at around 6 p.m., a trooper stopped a motor vehicle on Shoreham-Whiting Road in Whiting after observing a motor vehicle violation. The trooper cited driver Darryl Davis, 48, of Shoreham for driving a vehicle that was not equipped with an ignition interlock device, which Davis is required to have. Davis is due to answer the charge on March 16 in Addison County Superior Court, criminal division.
State police also issued daily brief reports of activity by each barracks. From the New Haven barracks the reports during this period described the following police activity:
• Feb. 4, 8:55 a.m., suspicious person or circumstance, Burroughs Farm Road, Ferrisburgh.
• Feb. 4, 12:52 a.m., juvenile problem, Parsonage Road, Starksboro.
• Feb. 5, 7:45 a.m., directed patrol, North Street, New Haven.
• Feb. 5, 9:46 a.m., suspicious person or circumstance, Little Chicago Road, Ferrisburgh.
• Feb. 5, 10:50 a.m., citizen assist, Silver Street, Monkton.
• Feb. 5, 6:04 p.m., driving with a criminally suspended license, Route 30, Whiting.
• Feb. 6, 8:36 a.m., motor vehicle disturbances, Router 7, Ferrisburgh.
• Feb. 6, 9:09 a.m., motor vehicle disturbances, Bristol Road, Monkton.
• Feb. 6, 9:26 a.m., suspicious person or circumstance, Crosby Road, Whiting.
• Feb. 6, 3:52 p.m., crash with damage resulting in a report to the Department of Motor Vehicles, Route 66 and Green Street, Waltham.
• Feb. 6, 4:24 p.m., traffic hazard, Middle Road and Lovers Lane, Bridport.
• Feb. 6, 5:57 p.m., motor vehicle disturbances, River Road, New Haven.
• Feb. 6, 6:07 p.m., motor vehicle disturbances, Route 116, Starksboro.
• Feb. 8, 11:25 a.m., credit card fraud from a teller machine, East Street, Bridport.
• Feb. 8, 8:20 p.m., agency assist, Smead Road, Salisbury.
• Feb. 10, 12:30-12:56 p.m., four agency assists, state police barracks, New Haven.
• Feb. 10, 2:50 p.m., directed patrol, Routes 7 and 17, New Haven.
• Feb. 10, 2:57 p.m., juvenile problem, Monkton Road, Ferrisburgh.
• Feb. 10, 3:20 p.m., citizen assist, Monkton Road, Bristol.
• Feb. 10, 6:30 p.m., citizen dispute, Weybridge Road, Weybridge.
• Feb. 10, 6:44 p.m., motor vehicle disturbances, Lake Dunmore Road and Fern Lake Road, Leicester.